1. Fitness function
(1) It can prevent brain aging and improve the agility of the nervous system. Modern sports medicine research has shown that cycling is a laterally superior exercise that can develop on both sides of the brain to prevent premature aging and disability.
(2) can improve heart and lung function, exercise lower limb muscle strength, and enhance overall endurance. Cycling has the same endurance effect on swimming and running of internal organs. This action not only benefits the lower extremity hip joint, knee joint, ankle joint 3 pairs of joints and 26 pairs of muscles, but also the muscles of the neck, back, arms, abdomen, waist, groin, buttocks and other parts. The joints and ligaments are also exercised accordingly.
(3) can lose weight. When riding a bicycle, athletes consume more calories and can significantly lose weight due to periodic oxygen movements.
(4) Improve sexual function. Riding 4-5 kilometers a day can stimulate the secretion of human estrogen or androgen, enhance sexual ability, and help the harmony of couples’ sexual life. ,
(5) can extend the life. According to surveys and statistics from relevant international committees, postmen have the longest life in different occupations around the world. One of the reasons is that they often ride bicycles while sending letters.
Cycling can be done indoors and outdoors. In indoor development, special fitness equipment such as fixed bicycles or electric bicycles are usually used. Conditional families can buy a car to return and perform fitness activities on the enclosed balcony. It is also possible to manufacture a bicycle rear wheel suspension using an old bicycle having a double bracket that is fully fixed and then rides. Indoor sports can reduce the risk of cycling caused by heavy traffic or unbalanced outdoor roads.
When riding a bicycle, pay attention to the correct riding posture. The first step is to adjust the height of the saddle and handlebar. Adjusting the height of the saddle prevents the friction of tumor-like hyperplasia in the roots of the thighs and in the perineum or subcutaneous tissue. Adjusting the handle can help you find a good posture to avoid pain. When the foot pedal is trampled, the position of the foot must be applied correctly and evenly. If the foot position is not suitable, the force distribution is not uniform, which may cause pain in the ankle joint and knee joint. In addition, you should always change the position of your hand, pay attention to certain rhythms, and can be used for fast riding and slow riding.
3. Master the amount of exercise:
The amount of exercise you use on a stationary bicycle indoors. It depends on the speed of the bike. The speed can be determined by the number of pedals per minute, or the symbol distance per minute can be calculated based on the circumference of the bicycle wheel. In general, within a few minutes after cycling, the pulse should stop within 1-2 seconds to master the amount of exercise. If the pulse rate is too fast and the amount of exercise is too large, it should be slowed down; if the pulse rate is very slow, increase the speed. Start riding a stationary bike for 10-20 minutes and gradually increase the exercise time. In the first few days, you may feel sore muscles in your lower extremities, but you will disappear in a few days. The elbows gradually grow to 30 minutes or more. In addition, methods that can be used to increase drag increase the momentum of motion. For power bikes and stationary bikes, it is easy to increase the resistance. For sports using old bicycles, brakes can be used to adjust some resistance to improve exercise intensit